First Day Of Fall
Growing up in south Florida, left a lot to the imagination about Fall. It was not until my first year away at college that I even saw leaves hit the ground. I remember being awed by all the warm colors of the leaves, the light air, and just that overall cozy feeling. I can already sense that feeling coming very soon. Leaving for class today I was fully expecting the weather to be hot and muggy, as it has been for what seems like forever now, but was surprised. This morning it was chilly. As I walked to my car I fully regretted wearing sandals and a skirt. Now marks the time to begin looking for all the effortless and cozy fall fashion outfits.
What I have my eyes on:
1. Cropped Sweaters
Okay, at first I will admitted when I saw a cropped sweater I had early Rachel, from Friends, flashbacks. Until I paired a cropped sweater with a skater skirt! The fullness of the skirt is rightfully accentuated by the shortness of the sweater..pure perfection!
2. Boot Warmers
These guys made an appearance last fall, and I could not get my hands on them! I don't know what It is about them that draws me in, because they aren't exactly practical, but they sure are cute!
3. Ankle boots
I have been a tall boots kind of girl for as long as I can remember, am I the only one who thinks talk boots make you look slimmer? Anyway, I have caved into ankle boots, especially with tights and a skirt!
4. Leopard
Yes it is totally acceptable to be obsessed with a print, and I'm guilty of being obsessed with leopard! Honestly I use to think leopard could come off as "too much" or "trashy". The fateful day that I was able to style leopard as classy, was a life changing. It can take a neutral look to an edgier level!

No comments:
Post a Comment